Posted on October 03 2018
With the trend of cremation catching up with a lot of people in the United States, many are puzzled about what to do with the final remains of their loved ones. Interestingly, many other countries are also embracing this practice and following the footsteps of those in the United States.
If you think the only way to pay a tribute to your loved one is by scattering their ashes in a water body then you are yet to know few other ways to treat their last remnants.
Although the most popular technique is to really scatter the ashes or bury it with the aid of burial urns, you can still avail some of these lesser-known ideas to tackle the cremated remains of your loved ones. Talking of the United States, one of the most widely preferred cremation goods and service provider is memorial4u, be sure to give the website a look.
Options for cremated remains:
Here are some of the conventional as well as unconventional ways to help you figure what you want to do with the remains.
- Burying at your home-If you want the final remains of the loved one to stay in their home forever, then get hold of a unique piece of burial urn and let it stay under the yard. In order to mark the area, you can keep a statue or a rock. However, the only drawback is if you ever wish to relocate you would have to dig the urn out because the new owner might be not very pleased with the presence of a stranger’s remains on his/her yard.
- Human urns for the cemetery- if considering the above-stated con you are hesitating about burying the remains in your home, then here is a quick tip for you. Shop for cemetery urn, which is somewhat like a burial urn and in exchange of a fee place it at a definite spot at your local cemetery.
- Buy and keep an urn at your home- this is probably the preferred choice of the individuals opting for cremation instead of burial in the United States. These urns come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and material. If you are looking for something you can carry with you wherever you go, then a heart urn necklace would suit your needs very well.
- Sharing with family members- this would be of a very big help when the cremated remains of a person are to be shared with his/her friends and family members. Keeping the above scenario in mind, keepsake urns are crafted, these can come either in the form of small personalized urns or necklace urns for human ashes.
- Erecting a monument - you can also ditch the conventional ways and order a specially requested customized marble urn to set it up in a way so that everyone can pay their tributes.
When in doubt about looking for burial urns in vogue in the USA and other countries in the world, there is no need for you to look any further. Simply visit the website of Memorials4U and choose from the widest range of cremation urns and jewelry. You will certainly get something that suits your preference and befits your dearly beloved person in their heavenly abode.